1. Manny Ruiz – Ruiz is the founder of Hispanicize, which is the largest annual event for Hispanics that are in social media, journalism, marketing and any other media venue. Every year the event keeps getting more celebrities as panelists and it has become the must-attend event for everyone who wants to know about the latest trends in the digital and social media industries.
2. Lance Rios – Rios is the founder and president of Being Latino which he originally started as a Facebook fan page. The company has grown incredibly and its goal is to become the largest social network for Hispanics.
3. Ana Flores – Flores is the founder of the “We All Grow Latina Summit” and previously she founded the #WeAllGrow Latina Network in 2010. Her main goal is to help connect brands with digital Latinas.
4. Isabel Reis Laessig – Food & Wine Conference- On her website Reis Laessig says that she wants to “Bring Back Sunday Supper” around the family table in every home. Isabel works with bloggers that are as passionate about #SundaySupper as she is. She also organizes the Food & Wine Conference.
5. Marcos Baer – Baer is the founder of Portada and oversees its editorial and sales divisions. Prior to launching Portada he worked at the Spanish edition of The Wall Street Journal and he founded the Hispanic Marketing and Media Awards.
6. Ana Roca – Roca is the founder of Latinos in Social Media #Latism, the largest organization of Latino professionals engaged in social media.
7. Soledad O’Brien – O’Brien founded the “I am Latino in America” tour to determine how the power of the Latino vote and the power of the Latino voice” would affect the elections. She featured celebrities as panelists and attendees were encouraged to interact with them.
8. Viviana Hurtado – Hurtado is one of the most influential Latinas in media. She is a veteran journalist who has worked for ABC News and NPR, as the host of Hispanic Business Today and as a contributing writer for the Huffington Post and Latina magazine.
9. Janie Flores – Flores is the founder and President of Buena Vida Media. 2016 was a busy year for her as her company sponsored the Miami Life Awards in February and in September the Influencer Bootcamp at Expolit, the largest exposition for Christian music artists and writers.
10. Jeannette Kaplun – Kaplun is the CEO and founder of Hispana Global. In her blog she shares tips about parenting, beauty, travel, food, technology, social good and more. She is fully bilingual in both English and Spanish as has been featured as a lifestyle expert on Univision, Telemundo, ABC, and other networks.